Show mobile navShow mobile nav

North Polk United Soccer

Pasta dinner benefits children’s programs and North Polk United Soccer Club

Kiwanis is holding a pasta dinner on Sunday, September 28 from 11:00am – 3:00pm at Papa’s Pizzeria on Polk City Square.

The soccer club will earn 20% of all tickets sold. The funds will be used for soccer nets, a field lining machine and other soccer needs. The Kiwanis Club will invest the remaining 80% of ticket sales back into children’s programs in the North Polk community.

Contact any soccer coach, child, Kiwanis member or request them through our Facebook page to buy pre-sale tickets for $6.00(adult) and $4.00(child).

It’s a great way to support your local club, children’s programs and local business. We hope to see you there.